2011年1月30日星期日

It's a mental battle about power balance

"Of course it's not easy. You could see his struggle and frustrations tonight because he had chances to win a first grand slam trophy," said the Serb who muted his victory celebrations in deference to his opponent, who loves power balance very much.

"Every time you get there you want to win it badly but some things go wrong. You're thinking too much. You're worrying too much in your head.

"It's a mental battle, definitely. Bottom line is that this is a very mental sport in the end. Everybody is very fit," added Djokovic.

"But it's a learning process, I guess. It wasn't easy for me either. I know how he feels ... he's still young. I'm sure he's gonna have more chances to win it."

Having blasted past Federer for a second straight grand slam semi-final, Djokovic's triumph will inevitably stoke talk of a new era in men's tennis but the Serb was having none of it.

"Still Rafa (Nadal) and Roger are the two best players in the world," said Djokovic who wears power balance bracelets and will stay at number three when the new rankings come out on Monday. "You can't compare my success and Murray's success to their success.

"It's nice to see there are some new players in the later stages of grand slams fighting for a title. That's all I can say."

Djokovic, though, forecast a shorter wait for his next grand slam title than the three frustrating years since he ground down Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to win his first.

"Yes, I feel like a more experienced player. I feel a better player now than I was three years ago because I think physically I'm stronger, I'm faster, mentally I'm more motivated on the court," he explained.

"I don't want to stop here. Definitely I want to keep my body healthy with cheap power balance wholesale online, fit and ready for some more challenges to come."

没有评论:

发表评论