2012年2月29日星期三

I was busy rushing home to cook

In May this year, the grandfathers and grandmothers decided to sojourn with us for some time, when I thought,burberry ties back home from work to take a breath. Authority office, every day extremely busy after work, her husband rushing to school to pick up his son, I was busy rushing home to cook, after a meal but also to urge his son homework, bathing, and some got a little older every day I bound to engage in clean upstairs, downstairs, often the child is asleep, and he is so tired. This is just great, grandfathers and grandmothers came, at least helped to share some of the housework. Elderly about the appointed time. I obviously slow down the rhythm of the first world class, home, full of thought has a table full of food waiting for us, who knows but it is a pot of cold cold stove. Upstairs and saw her mother lying on the sofa watching TV, the father in the room playing with the "four dragons". I have gas, can still, as usual quickly cook a meal, do a good job with the fastest speed and greeted everyone to eat. The night cleaning, I found two paper balls in the elderly living room corner, living room stood a trash can, and my heart can not help but get angry. Perhaps they had just arrived here, do not adapt, Ren Ren first, I said to myself. Before work the next day, I specifically explain her mother placed dishes in the refrigerator, if what is missing, to the nearby food market to buy. My son when she has to Bangdai over time, know that nearby there is a food market. Home from work the situation is still. Just put up a few days, sleep at night when I finally could not help her husband in front of chatter up, and finally twisted the ears of her husbands harsh to say: "No wonder you are so lazy, the original genetic." My husband grinning said: "His wife, I know you worked hard. Mom and Dad also have remembered your good, and often praised you in front of relatives and friends of our family, your good wife, already has gained a reputation." patted her husbands head: "to know good things flicker, so I am willing to work." My husband looked at me, suddenly stern up: "Now, burberry watches you seriously answer my two questions, first, the parents also have an obligation to help us Second, we have an obligation to serve their parents "Looking at her husband suddenly serious look, I thought, had an honest answer:" The first question, there is no second question, "My husband said:" this understanding very well. Since the parents have completed the raising of our glorious mission, is now enjoying their later years, while we shoulder the obligation to serve their parents, then we do not go to count parents to help us do this and that, as long as every day they live perfectly healthy to live happily, we came home from work every day to the door burberry sunglasses to call out Mom and Dad, is that we do the sons and daughters of the greatest happiness. " Then I thought, her husband may be right. Grandfathers and grandmothers came, we did not be more than the burden of what the usual to and from work, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning. But because of their arrival, and add a lot of fun to the otherwise tranquil life. Fatherinlaw likes to say when eating these past things, often the son of music is much more to eat a halfbowl too, holidays her burberry scarves mother to go shopping with me, father let the son of a good move like a chess ... I think about all relieved The day of happiness in a day by day in the past. Wait until the day of grandfathers and grandmothers to go, I have been a very sad farewells. Many things, often switched between, there will be a different mood and results.Cheap burberry - designer bags, shoes, accessories, clothing outlet 2012. You may also interested in: Burberry Outlet,Burberry Outlet Online Store Burberry Outlet Burberry Outlet Online Burberry Sunglasses

没有评论:

发表评论