2012年2月28日星期二

I dream lira out of the kitchen

Yesterday, Night a Buzuibugui, climb into bed to see if the phone is already 12:00, and hey, endless entertainment, psychological kind of burberry ties unspeakable fatigue. Pity the sound of falling snow accompanied by the window and his wife unknowingly gone to sleep ... Ringtones, I dream lira out of the kitchen, pingpong sound. I did not get up, lazy body and mind, love of the quilt with the warmth, really want to sleep all day, but one would like to have to accompany the meal a visitor, the wound up! Still, as usual, got up, walked into the living room, sat at the computer, open the QQ space, aimlessly browsing the At this time, the group Friends of the icon flashing quickly. Less than seven online chat ah! Who The original screen, the other end came six greetings: ": up Eat no! Last night, okay Windy outside, the snow it or Ill pick you up and I refused his offer, but the psychological warmth, but in my heart, this warm, except their family members, who will give you! Is one of my good buddies, and six when in contact, and really do not know him. Fat body, great face, small eyes, a look of class struggle. That serious expression, people looked at hair frightened! Due to the work, we have come up more gradually, to understand each other more. As he does not like people say is not easy to close. In my impression, he should belong to the appearance of indifference, fanatical heart, nasty and extremely stable, "the kind. Physiognomy: small eyes, face, bladder, eye, very small. Should be a sentence: Although six children are bigger, the mind is particularly fine. A way to work, I say, throat pain, behold, when we pass by Teva pharmacy, a walk smoke go, I thought what he bought it! An effort of will, over his holding versions drug delivery: you eat this, this drug burberry bags so that is a traditional Chinese medicine. I do not know what to say! Heart of this warming. I am a lazy person, home renovations, some smaller live their own would prefer not to know his work and meticulous, so we pulled him, help me to paste shoe, his body fat, squatting which will perspiring, I am a little too harsh, so he went to take a break, I went dry, but when I turned around, but found that he Juezhepigu wipe the paint of the TV cabinet below the angular lines are lying there. I am really sorry, a big mans careful strength I really admire! We work in a unit, often said: the same unit of difficult to hand in a true friend, but I was very happy that we became friend Xiangxi good friend. So his office became a place I frequented. Work, I helped by his help. Have a more dedicated units of matter, he always spare, even Sunday, but also to the unit around, people feel comfortable with his work, I very seldom say in this Brothers I really saved a lot of heart. I do not drive, and many times he quietly take my driver role, even if he is not a driver, as long as I know the sound of live, he always put down your hand to give support. We always have a lot of tacit understanding. Just the child once joked: He ah like my stomach worms, I thought what he knows! Circle, six at home is definitely a good man. Care of the family, with no microfrom the word point has not been. Daughters school, he always got up early to cook delicious meals for her daughter, rain or shine at night, must personally pick up the daughter of tuition back, if the child does not come back, they are absolutely not eat. Our two front and rear floor, relative to saw, due to close his house dumplings we did not eat, and even at home Father often murmuring his familys dumplings! Such a joke: "This is the first of five oclock, I cook, the other end is your sisterinlaw to cook, how have never seen you cook it" I said: take the wife Zuosa In fact, this couple for the child can pay out, we have the same feeling humbled. As time goes on, the friendship between burberry sunglasses us is also heating up, often, he just child I am one of the guys like my righthand man, when I was tired, tandem together, twist on the meal; my depressed mood, to accompany me to get on a ride; the number of times drunk, has been quietly protecting me, even if I drink again playing downtown, have no regrets doing the brothers should do things; I really do not know God to have mercy on why I am so! Let my life encountered so few good brothers! Buddha: Looking back at past five hundred times, only in exchange for life pass by! Friendship between us, I do not know to repair several world! World a lot of friends can really you and not to request, quietly watching you, is your most cherished friends and I, friend! At this point, my ears suddenly sounded Lui Fongs song: a rare few real friends in life, burberry shoes this situation please do not do not care! Yeah, for this situation, I really really care about!

没有评论:

发表评论