2011年3月25日星期五

That it's a whole lot of work

Guess handbags are popular among young ladies.

James: I'm at an interesting place in my life. Everything is great, but I'm also in a new place where I'm alone a lot -- just me and the dogs. So you pull from that, from all the good and the bad of your experiences in life. It's writing like I've always done but now I'm lucky enough to be working with some amazing songwriters that live in Nashville. They really know the craft and they help me. I might be a word away, and they’ll say, "Well, why don't you try this?" And I go, "Yep, that's it! Thank you!" So it's really a privilege and it just helps my game.
THR: What have you learned about the music business in your experience so far? Why not buy a cheap guess handbag? Free shipping!

James: That it's a whole lot of work. More than even when I was gigging every day. You do so many different things and you have your head in so many different places. I have a list of things that I try to keep up with and it's really ridiculous, I lose track of time. But I’d much rather it be busy than the other way around.
THR: Is there anything you missed about Los Angeles?
James: I didn't realize how much I missed it. I love LA now! It feels like I have a connection with this town and I have so many friends here that I can't wait to come back.Online sale - movado watches, 2011 oakley sunglasses, power balance, coach handbags r usfree shipping, welcome!

没有评论:

发表评论