2011年4月1日星期五

I'm trying to become a better pitcher



"I was throwing unnecessary pitches. There were a couple of guys where I got ahead, 0-2, and then maybe threw a breaking ball.

Businessmen all want to do online sale.

"I had trouble feeling the ball, and my fingers were pretty cold. I don't think that matters so much on the fastball as on the off-speed pitches. The off-speed pitches tend to do more with the feel of the fingertips. The fastball has more to do with the timing of your release."

Players call the fastball "the heater." Verlander might have the best heater among American League starters. If he had used it more in this low-40s dampness, he might have kept his pitch count down early and lasted through the seventh. But if any starter throws too many fastballs, hitters can look for them and nothing else.

"I'm trying to become a better pitcher," Verlander said. Coach handbags 2011 are wonderful!

Defenseman Christian Ehrhoff scored the go-ahead goal with 0.9 seconds left in the second period and the Canucks clinched the NHL's best regular-season record with a 3-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday night.

没有评论:

发表评论