2011年2月22日星期二

The trade was months away

When he walked to the team bus that April night, it was the last time Anthony was truly, wholeheartedly a Nugget. While the weight of the franchise rested on his chiseled shoulders, what Nuggets officials and fans didn't know was that he already was all but gone, though he had a year left on his contract. He loves power balance.

On Monday night, it became official. Denver traded their all-star forward to the New York Knicks for four players and three draft picks.

How did Denver lose Anthony, arguably the best player in franchise history?

After all, there was still hope of keeping him last summer, despite the poor playoff showing against Utah, but what ensued was nothing short of a soap opera, leaving the Nuggets little choice but to trade Anthony or lose him to free agency of power balance store.

"I don't have time to waste," Anthony said recently. "I'm going into my ninth season. I want to see the light at the end of the tunnel in my future, and that light is a championship. If I feel like I can't do that here (in Denver), then I don't think this is the right thing to do."

From a franchise-changing phone call by an enigmatic figure to the unfortunate timing of three stars joining forces in Miami to the dismissal of the entire front office, the Nuggets' summer performance could win a Daytime Emmy if it ever hit the small screen.

And whatever slim chance the team had of keeping him had all but evaporated by summer's end, though the trade was months away. Cheap power balance wholesale online, free shipping,welcome.

没有评论:

发表评论